Canna Flour is just something that is easy to make and store. If you are into making your own edibles then this is just something handy to have around the kitchen and pull out to use in anything that requires flour. The first thing you will need to do is to grind your cannabis super fine and make sure all the stems and seeds are completely removed. to get the right consistency a coffee grinder is your best bet.
*Also make sure that the cannabis is completely dry before you add it in with the flour.
Your first step will be to decarboxylate you marijuana which will activate the THC.
- 1/2 cup Finely Ground Cannabis Ensure You Have picked out all stems,seeds & marijuana is bone dry
- 1 cup flour You can use any kind of flour (If you want to go Keto use Almond Flour)
- Finely grind your marijuana and decarboxylate it. Make sure all stems and seeds have been removed and the cannabis is bone dry.
- Mix the flour of your choice with the cannabis.
- Store in an airtight container in a cool dark place until your ready to use.