So this is my favorite recipe for an edible just because I love cherry pie and adding marijuana to the whole thing just makes it that much better! Now making a true cherry pie will take you a bit over 2 hours so make sure you got the time to do it right. Enjoy and send me a piece of that cannabis cherry pie!
Cherry Pie Made W/ Cannabis Flour
- 2 sheets refrigerated pie crust
- 4 cups pitted cherries
- 1 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup canna flour
- 1/4 cup cannabutter
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- Press one pie crust sheet firmly into the bottom of the pie pan and around the sides.
- Leave 1 inch of dough hanging over the edge of the pie pan all the way around. Trim the rest with kitchen scissors and set it aside.
- Now combine the cherries, sugar, canna flour and canna butter as well as the vanilla extract and stir to mix them together well.
- Take the cherry pie filling you just made in the step above and add it into the pie pan.
- Now place the second pie sheet and cover the top of the piepan and trim the pie sheet down to where only 1 inch of it hangs over the rest of the pie pan and set the trimmed off dough aside.
- Now fold the edges of the top layer and the bottom layer under the edge of the bottom layer. Pinch the dough sheets together to seal the two together.
- Cut 6 slits evenly in to the top of the pie dough to allow steam to vent when the pie is baking.
- Take the uncooked cannabis cherry pie and put it in the refrigerator for 20 minutes.
- Preheat the oven to 375 Degrees Farenheit.
- Once the 20minutes have passed and the oven is ready place the pie in to the oven and bake it for 1 hour or until the pie crust reaches a golden brown and the filling bubbles.
- Transfer the almost ready to eat cannabis cherry pie to a wire rack and sprinkle it with the teaspoon of sugar.
- Let the pie sit and cool for 1 hour before serving.