So for your next Easter celebration maybe an adult Easter egg hunt for some cream filled Easter eggs made from cannabutter is in order! If you dont have any cannabutter ready and want a quick solution check out our cannabutter makers that make it easy to produce. This recipe for these delicious as well as potent cannabis enhanced Easter eggs is not too difficult to tackle. So give them a shot next Easter or really anytime you got a sweet tooth that needs filling with an amazing marijuana edible! So lets get to making some loaded Cadbury cannabis Creme Eggs!
Cream Filled Easter Eggs With Marijuana
- 1 Stick Unsalted Butter (softened)
- 1/2 Cup Sweet Condensed Milk
- 1 Tbsp vanilla extract
- 1 Pinch salt
- 4-5 Cups powdered sugar
- 7 Oz Milk or Dark Chocolate Whichever type of chocolate you prefer
- 1/2 Cup cannabutter 1tbsp per cream filled easter egg ( dosage will depend on your cannabutter strength)
- Combine your softened non cannabis butter, vanilla extract, sweetened condensed milk and salt in a bowl and use a mixer fitted with a paddle attachment and mix on medium to high for about 3 minutes or until its a creamy consistency. You can also do this by hand mixing it but it will make this jog more difficult. Now mix in the sugar one cup at a time until the mixture has the consistency of play-doh.
- If you cannabutter is not cool then you will want to cool it before you start this next process.
- Grab a teaspoon of your cooled cannabutter and roll it in to a ball. Then grab a good full table spoon of the white dough and roll it in to a large ball. Flatten the white dough slightly to make an indent in its center big enough to place the ball of cannabutter in it. Then wrap the white dough around the cannabutter ball covering it all. Then roll it until you can get it into the shape of an egg. Continue this process until you have used up all the white dough and cannabutter. This should yield around 24 creme filled Easter eggs.
- Now place the eggs on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper and stick them in the freezer for about 30 minutes. You want to make sure that the eggs are firm and solid before going to the next step.
- While your waiting for the egg dough to freeze melt your chocolate in the microwave or a double boiler.
- Remove the chilled egg centers from the freezer and dip them in to the melted chocolate one egg at a time until the egg is completely coated in chocolate. Place the dipped eggs on a wire rack with some parchment underneath it and let the excess chocolate drip off. Let the chocolate set and your ready to eat your own canna creme eggs! If you want to speed the chocolate setting up just place them in the fridge for about 10 minutes.