So here is a little bit of gravy that will lighten the mood at Thanksgiving! Well, you can pretty much put it on anything meat but especially thanksgiving turkey or some chicken would definitely do the trick. Also, some gravy on some dressing sounds amazing! The main ingredient for making marijuana-infused gravy is cannabutter and then, of course, the ingredients you would usually use to make some delicious gravy. So make Thanksgiving special this year with some cannabis gravy. Here is a quick and very easy recipe for making cannabis-infused gravy.
The whole process should not take much longer then 45 minutes if you have cannabutter on hand! You will need one large skillet
Marijuana Infused Thanks Giving Gravy
- 1/2 cup cannabutter
- 1 can Turkey, Vegetable or Chicken Stock Whichever you prefer
- 2 Onions Sliced Thin
- 2 tbsp Fresh Rosemary Chopped Fine
- 2 tbsp Freshly Chopped Sage
- 1/3 cup flour
- 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinegar
- Salt & Pepper As Desired
- 1 large Skillet
- Melt the cannabutter in the skillet. Preferably melt it on low as to avoid burning it.
- Add the onions and saute them to a golden color which should take about 10 minutes.
- Add the rosemary and sage and further saute the mixture for another 10 minutes.
- Now add the flour and whisk vigorously for about a minute or so. Now slowly whisk in the stock of your choice until the mixture thickens and turns in to gravy. Be sure to stir frequently.
- Now add the vinegar to the marijuana infused gravy and simmer it for 15 minutes and add salt and pepper to taste.