So imagine milk that can get you high! Well here it is the way to make weed milk or cannabis-infused milk that once ready you can drink it drop it in your coffee or my personal favorite mix it in with some Coco Rice Krispies and make it a nutritious breakfast treat! As with most edible recipes, you will need to decarboxylate your cannabis in order to make your weed work for using in an edible or an infusion like this here weed mwe’rewere talking about!
So get ready for the best glass of milk you ever had! 🙂 Please also note that you can also use cream to do this which makes me wonder if cannabis-infused whip cream could not be done this way simply replace the milk with heavy whipping cream and once its done whip it up and add sugar as needed!
- 2 cups Milk or Cream Or Heavy Whipping Cream Use whatever milk you like but this works better with whole milk
- 6 grams Coarse Ground Cannabis
- Decarboxylate your marijuana and then let it cool down. Once its cooled down grind the decarboxylated weed to a coarse powder.
- Get a medium sauce pan and over medium to low heat heat the milk to a temperature close to but below 200 degrees farenheit, then add in the corsely ground cannabis. Keep the milk at that temperature for about 45 minutes.
- Remove the milk and cannabis mixture from the heat and let is sit for 10 minutes.
- Now strain the milk thru a fine mesh sieve that is set over a bowl to catch the milk. Press the cannabis in the sieve carefully using a spoon to extract as much oil from it as possible.
- Refrigerate the Milk in a sealable container and use as needed. the shelf life of this milk is going to be about the same as the experation date on the milk or cream that was used. It can keep for up to 8 weeks if properly refrigerated but personally we recommend you make it and use it within a week or two to ensure freshness.