Cannabis Lollipop Recipe
Table of Contents
Here is a recipe to make some lollipops with a kick! We’re going to assume you have already made yourself a cannabis tincture and you’re ready to go. This edible recipe will also work for making any sort of hard candy instead of lollipops. It’s basically the same just with or without a stick.
Things you’re going to need before making these lollipops:
- A decent candy thermometer
- some molds to set your lollipops in or if you want to just make hard candy get some for that.
- Lolipop sticks
- 1 cup organic sugar regular sugar will work as well if you don't care about organic
- 1/2 cup organic light corn syrup regular light corn syrup will work as well if you do not care about organic
- 1/4 cup filtered water
- 1 tablespoon of flavoring of your choice organic orange or lemon flavor or whatever flavor you prefer
- 2-3 tablespoons cannabis tincture
- In a medium saucepan combine the following over medium-high heat: Organic Sugar, Organic Light Corn Syrup and the Filtered Water
- Stir until the sugar is completly dissolved
- Once boiling, insert a candy thermometer. Don’t stir after your magic concoction starts to boil.
- When your thermometer reads 300 • Fahrenheit, immediately remove from heat. Keep your thermometer in the pot.
- Lower the temperature to 250• Fahrenheit, and then stir in the flavoring of your choice as well as the cannabis tincture.
- Carefully pour into candy or lolipop molds
- Allow to cool for 30 minutes to an Hour and then store in an airtight container