We all love pizza! Its just one of those foods that 99 percent of the world lives to eat. It’s also super versatile from your good old pepperoni to pizza for vegetarians! Well now imagine we can make pizza with pot in it. Well, imagine no more! this super easy recipe for a pot-infused pizza sauce makes making a cannabis pizza easy. So really how you will do this is to use canna oil in this recipe. We have a simple recipe for that here as well so if you don’t have any on hand it’s not too hard to make.
Pot Pizza Sauce
- 1 can tomato paste
- 1 cup water
- 1/2 cup canna oil
- 2 cloves of minced garlic
- 1/2 tbsp dried basil
- 1/2 tbsp dried oregano
- 1/2 tbsp dried rosemary
- 1/2 tbsp salt
- 1/2 tbsp pepper
- Mix all the ingredients in a bowl and mix together thoroughly.
- Add mixture in to a small saucepan and bring it to a light boil.
- Once you have achieved a light boil turn the mixture down and let it simmer for 30 minutes. Stir occasionally.
- Remove the Saucepan with the pot pizza sauce in it and let it cool. Once cool transfer it to a mason jar.
- For best flavors let the pizza sauce cool in the fridge for a minimum of 2 hours. Shake occasionally.