Sugar Cookies Made with Cannabutter
If you love sugar cookies as much as I do then this recipe is perfect for those that love marijuana and sugar cookies. These marijuana-infused sugar cookies are delicious and pack a punch of THC as well.
- 1 cup cannabutter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 2/3 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1-5 tablespoons milk
- Beat cannabutter and brown sugar in large bowl until fluffy. Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift flour, baking powder, nutmeg and salt.
- Mix the butter and flour together.
- Add milk one tablespoon at a time to appropriate consistency for soft dough. Knead then chill for about 2 hours.
- Roll dough to 1/4" thickness and cut with cookie cutters. Remove excess, reform, reroll and cut.
- Bake at 350º for 11 minutes. Then cool
You can decorate these cannabis sugar cookies any way you see fit once they are done. Keep them in an airtight storage container for freshness and just like with any cannabis infused product keep them out of the reach of children.
Tried this recipe?Let us know how it was!