We are going to format this like any other recipe on the site but it’s going to be a bit different just because of what wer’e making here.
As far as what oil to use you can use any MCT Oil or even Olive Oil. We do not recommend that you use coconut oil but as long as you use one that is a made to be a true oil and will not harden at room temp it should work fine.
You definitely do not have to make your own CBD Oil there are plenty readily available but if you’re like me and you like to dabble in knowing how to make things as well as knowing exactly what is in your medicine then this is the CBD Oil recipe for you!
Here are some things you’re going to need that are a bit different for this recipe:
Table of Contents
- Oral Syringe
- 30ml Dropper Bottle or Some Similar Type Of Container
- A Spoon, Funnel Or Small Scoop
- 1 1000mg CBD Isolate
- 1 20ml Of MCT Oil Or Olive Oil Any oil of your preference that does not gel at room temp is ok.
- You can adjust the potency of your CBD Oil to whatever you like for this example we are using 1000mg of Isolate and using 20ml of MCT oil to make a 50mg of cbd per ml oil. You can lessen the amount of oil to make thing stronger or add more oil to make a less potent dosage of oil. For example, if you went with 30ml of MCT oil you would dilute the dosage to 30ml of CBD per ml. So its really up to you as to how strong or weak of an oil you want to make.
- Take your CBD Isolate and add it to your bottle or container using a small spoon or scoop.
- Now using your syringe measure out the amount of oil you want to use. Using a 5ml syringe is an easy way to do this and get an accurate amount of oil in to make the cbd oil of your desired potency. Once you have the desired amount add it in to the container with the isolate in it.
- Screw the lid back on to your container and shake the mixture for about 30 seconds to a minute or so. You want to check and make sure that the isolate has completely dissolved. A way to speed up the final process is to take your container and set it in a glass of hot water for a minute.
- Let your container sit for a few minutes and your CBD Oil is ready to be used!