Honey is probably one of my favorite things due to its versatility and the fact it helps with my sweet tooth! I like using it on bread but also dropping it in tea or milk as a sweetener. Basically, any place that could use some sweetening up honey can come in to play.
So now imagine making cannabis-infused honey that would pretty much allow you to make anything that needs a little sweet an edible. Once the honey infused with marijuana is done it can be stored and used whenever you feel like you want to add a little cannabis to your food.
Making cannabis infused honey is not very hard to do and its odorless once you get past the decarboxylation process.
Honey Infused With Cannabis
- 15 grams Decarboxylated Cannabis In a piece of cheese cloth that is about 10"x10"
- 2 cups Honey Use any honey of your choice
- 1-2 tablespoons Sunflower Non GMO Lecithin
- In a piece of cheesecloth wrap the decarboxylated cannabis in it and make a satchel.
- In a glass quart jar combine the honey, non gmo sunflower lecithin and the cannabis satchel you made from the cheesecloth and decaboxylated marijuana.
- Place a lid on the jar and line the bottom of a crockpot with a handtowel. Place the quart jar in the crockpot Then fill the crockpot with water and turn it on low.
- Once the honey is warm check it periodically and if pressure builds up in the jar burp it as needed and retighten the lid.
- After 8 hours use a pair of tongs and remove the satchel from the honey. Squeeze the satches as much as possible to get as much of the honey that is now trapped in it out and in to the jar. You can also squeeze it out with your hands once the tongs stop working to get most of the cannabis infused honey out of the satchel.
- Store in the fridge or a cool dry place until your ready to use it.