Low Carb (Keto) Pot Brownies
This recipe for pot brownies is a low carb one for those of us that want to enjoy an edible and still stay on track with their low carb or Keto diet. Just because you cut out sugar does not mean you can not enjoy a delicious edible. This is one of the edible recipes we found that will satisfy your sweet tooth and still keep you on track.
Like most pot brownie recipes, the recipe calls for cannabutter to add the cannabis component. We recommend using the Magical Butter Machine or the LEVO Oil Infuser to make making the cannabutter as easy as possible. If not we do have a cannabutter recipe that you can use to make it the traditional way before technology came along to give you a helping hand.
Keto Low Carb Pot Brownies
- 1 cup macadamia nuts
- 1/4 teaspooon sea salt
- 3 Ounces dark chocolate Chopped
- 2 tablespoons erythritol or Stevia
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3 Egg large eggs
- 1 teaspoon Vanilla Stevia Extract
- 4 tablespoons cannabis infused Coconut Oil or Cannabutter
- 100 milligrams Organic CBD Oil
- In a food processor mix macadamia nuts, salt and baking soda until the texture of gravel.
- Then mix in chocolate, CBD oil and cannabis coconut oil until smooth.
- Mix in erythritol, eggs and stevia.
- Add mixture too a greased up 8 x 8-inch baking dish.
- Bake at 350° for 22-27 minutes, the batter will set up when cooled
- Let cool for 1 hour