If you like mac n cheese as much as I do then just imagine it with a kick of marijuana in it! That is exactly what marijuana-infused mac n cheese is. I have seen quite a few recipes that go at it by making mac & cheese from scratch, well we say make it the quick down and dirty way and just use the old mainstay pack for Kraft macaroni & cheese and lace in your cannabis by using cannabutter or cannaoil in the recipe. Cannabutter is what we prefer. So if you already have some ready then you can simply sub in the cannabutter that the Kraft recipe calls for and bam! You got marijuana-infused mac & cheese on the fly!
Marijuana Mac N Cheese
- 1-2 tspns cannabutter Use as called for in recipe or add in a little extra for more potency
- 1 Box Kraft Macaroni & Cheese
- Bring Water to a boil in a medium sized sauce pan and then add in the macaroni noodles.
- Boil macaroni noodles for 7-8 minutes.
- Drain but do not rinse the macaroni noodels & then return the macaroni in to the saucepan.
- add 1-2 teaspoons of cannabutter along with milk and cheese mix and mix well.