The Best Pot Brownies Ever!
This pot brownie recipe comes from Sweet Grass Kitchen’s located in Denver, Colorado and a winner of Best Edibles People’s Choice Award. The recipe is a tweaked version of an old-fashioned recipe for brownies like only grandma used to make. the tweak’s intent was to hide the cannabis flavor and just let you taste the rich flavor of chocolate. So we feel these are the best pot brownies you will ever enjoy.
- 7 1/2 tablespoons unsalted butter 3 3/4 ounces
- 1 1/2 teaspooons cannabutter 1/4 ounce
- 6 ounces dark chocolate 60-70% cacao
- 1 cup all purpose-flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 eggs large eggs at room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Preheat oven to 350℉. Grease an 8-inch square cake pan with butter or cooking spray; set aside.
- Melt butters in a medium saucepan over medium heat. Stir in chocolate until combined and smooth. Remove from heat and allow to cool for 5 minutes.
- In a small bowl, whisk together flour and baking powder.
- In a large bowl, whisk together eggs, sugar, vanilla, and salt until fluffy and light yellow. Add chocolate mixture and mix until combined. Add flour mixture and mix until combined.
- Pour into greased pan and bake for 20-25 minutes, or until the edges pull away from the pan and the top has an even, shiny crust. Let cool for 20 minutes.
- Cut into 12 even pieces. Serve warm.