Each Super Press is composed of the following parts:
- Two CNC machined aluminum end caps w/magnets.
- One CNC machined aluminum barrel.
- Five ABS thermoplastic dowels of different lengths.
- Two 4 inch aluminum handle pieces w/magnets.
- One Gift Or Storage Box.
What About the Dowels
Thermoplastic dowels work MUCH better as the pellet will not adhere to the dowel as it would to aluminum dowels. This item is 3 1/2 inches in length, 1 inch in diameter, and weighs 2 ounces. The INTERIOR barrel is 5/8 inches in diameter. Simply unscrew one end cap, remove 1,2 or 3 dowels depending on the amount of product that you need to press, place aromatic dust into the unit, put dowel (s) back in, and screw the end cap back on.
The Advantages of this Press
1) FIVE dowels let you vary the amount of product to press. You are not limited by the press. You can actually press MORE product with this press than with longer ones by using the dowels in differing numbers and combinations.
2) Finer and better threads. The use of CNC machines makes the threads on the barrel and caps more finely machined so that you can vary the compression on the pellet with more accuracy.
3) Magnetic Attachment Handles. The detachable handles make this press much easier to use. They also allow you to really compress the pellet. If you do not need so much compression, this item can be used without the handles as well.