What’s In The Box
- MJ Arsenal Hydra Mini Rig
Keep your MJ Arsenal Hydra clean to ensure optimal operation. Using isopropyl alcohol and rock salt, clean the main chamber of buildup or residue.
To keep your quartz banger in great shape, it’s recommended that you use a cotton swab after each use to remove any reclaim from the surface of the banger. Should buildup develop, simply apply heat from the torch to the banger until residue dissipates. Clean it in 60-second intervals. Be careful to not overheat the banger.
How It Works
- Step 1: Fill the chamber with water through either the joint or mouthpiece.
- Step 2: Attach the included quartz banger to the Hydra.
- Step 3: Using a torch, heat the banger until it starts to glow orange. The banger should be heated for 30-60 seconds (shorter wait for more vapor, longer wait for more flavor).
- Step 4: Using a concentrate tool, gently place a rice-sized amount of concentrate in the banger.
- Step 5: Draw from the mouthpiece with good strength, go straight to the lung for the best results.
- Step 6: After you take your draw, use a cotton swab to clean the banger out while the nail is still warm.