What’s in the Box
- The Commander Blunt Bubbler+
How It Works
- Step 1: Grind your dry material.
- Step 2: Roll your dry material into either a rolling paper or blunt.
- Step 3: Fill the chamber with water through either the joint or mouthpiece.
- Step 4: Insert your blunt into the front joint.
- Step 5: Put your mouth on the top of the mouthpiece. Make sure your mouth is firmly pressing into the mouthpiece so to avoid air escaping as you inhale.
- Step 6: Put your finger on the carb located on the front.
- Step 7: Hold a lighter or a match to the tip of the blunt while you inhale through your mouth with your lips. You can extinguish the fire as soon as the blunt is glowing red.
- Step 8: Draw with good strength until the chamber fills with smoke. You can take as big of a hit or as small of a hit as you want at this point. If it is your first time smoking, try only filling the chamber about halfway with smoke.
Step 9: Release your finger off the carb. Doing so allows the smoke to clear out of the Commander without resistance. Inhale the rest of the smoke and then exhale completely.
Keep your Commander clean to ensure optimal operation. Using isopropyl alcohol and rock salt, clean the main chamber of buildup or residue. The MJ Arsenal Wand is recommended for routine clearing of the bowl.