If you like cannabis and you like banana’s and then you also like Chocolate this is an edible you don’t want to miss out making. For me its a blast to the past just with a kick of weed! I used to get chocolate covered banana’s as a dessert as a child growing up overseas.
These chocolate covered canna banana bites are made using canna-oil. So if you have some ready then the rest is just as easy as making regular bananas that are chocolate covered and if not then whip you some up the old fashioned way or by using an oil infuser like the Levo OIl Infuser or The Magical Butter Machine either one will make you canna oil quite easily and quickly!
OK, so let’s dive in and make some chocolate covered weed-infused banana bites!
Cannabis Chocolate Covered Banana Bites
Table of Contents
- 1/2 Banana banana using a good and ripe banana is best for this
- 1/2 tsp canna oil
- 1 Tbsp dark chocolatte chips
- Combine the canna oil and the dark chocolate chips in an oven-safe bowl. You can also use a nonstick type pot and do this on a stove top using super low heat since you want the chocolate to melt but you do not want the canna oil to be affected negatively and lose its potency due to accessive heat.
- We recommend using the oven method so preheat your oven to 120 degreed farenheit and slowly melt the chocolate in to the canna oil stirring it often.
- Stir the cannabis infused chocolate until it becomes silky smooth.
- Now add in the pieces of banana and coat them well with the canna chocolate you just made. Then place them on a nonstick cooking paper and put them in the freezer if you want to have a frozen treat or in the fridge if you just want chocolate covered weed banana bites that are soft and ready to bite in to once cooled.