Using our CBD dosage calculator is easy! Just choose the reason your taking cbd products and choose your weight and you will get a recommended dosage. Its that simple but please understand that we are not medical professionals. Always seek medical advice from a Doctor before starting any sort of regiment of CBD.
When it comes to taking a CBD product there are many reasons from just taking it like a vitamin supplement to combating epilepsy and chronic pain. One of the number one factors to having success using a CBD product is getting the right dosage for your condition or purpose. Which is why we decided to help make things easy by building this cbd dosage calculator to allow you to start to understand what might be the right dosage for you.
CBD Dosage Calculator: Enter The Reason For Taking CBD & Your Weight
CBD Dosage Factors & Taking The Right Amount For You!
Using a calculator to figure out how much cbd to take is just the beginning due to the fact that there are many factors that effect how much is the right amount to take for you.
Some Of The Major Factors Include:
- Weight – This is a major factor and needs to be considered in the calculation. the more you weigh the more you may need to get the desired results.
- Your tolerance levels – If you are the type of person that can take one ibuprofen and feel great then your dosages to have an effect will be smaller, where if you are the type that can pop 1500mg of ibuprofen and it just kind of works then you will need a much higer dose. So as you can tell ddosage really needs to be dialed in to your body and how it responds.
- Your overall health – Your overall health will have an effect as well as the health of your endocabinoid system.
- The reason you have decided to take a CBD product – The correct dosage of CBD is an important factor in getting the desired effects and should be considered. Not enough will not help you and too much may make you sleepy as well as possibly giving you some adverse side effects.
All these factors come in to play when you start looking at dosing. Our CBD dosage calculator is meant to guide you in the right dosage direction and not be the absolute.
If you are sensitive and you know that things affect you strongly then microdosing might be the safest way to start using cbd.
Different Types Of CBD Dosing To Consider
When you start to look at dosing CBD there are a few methodologies on how to go about it. Below are the 3 most common ways. Keep in mind micro dosing is mostly intended for children or adults that know they are sensitive to medicines.
There is also nothing wrong with starting with micro dosing and working your way up in to a dosage that works for you. The best way to dose is to take as little as possible to get the desired results so its not an exact science but a dialing in process to get the best dosage for you. The dosage calculator will help you find some suggested dosages which will give you a reasonable place to start with the dialing in process.
Different Dosing Methodologies
- Micro Dosing 1/20mg Daily – Effective For: Sleep, Headache, Mood, Anxiety, Depression, Nausea, PTSD, Stress, Metabolic, Digestive Issues
- Standard Dosing 10-100mg Daily – Effective For: Pain, Arthritis, Inflammation, Lyme, Autoimmune, Anxiety, Depression, IBS, Autism, Mutiple Sclerosis, Fibromalgia, Menopause
- Macro Dosing 50-800mg Daily – Effective For: Cancer, Tumors, Epilepsy, Seizures, Liver Disease, Lifer Altering Conditions
As you can tell the more sever the condition the more CBD is needed. Also remember weight is a factor here as well!
Possible CBD Side Effects
Taking to much CBD and overloading your endocannabinoid system can come with some unpleasant consequences according to some studies out there you can find some of the symptoms below. There is no such thing as overdosing on CBD in the sense of a fatal dose but you can experience some unpleasant side effects by taking too much cbd oil or a cbd edible.
- Changes in appetite
- Changes in mood
- Dry mouth
There is also some concern that CBD oil usage may lead to increased levels of liver enzymes.
Also if you are taking medication for any condition always consult with your doctor before trying CBD. It may interact with your medications and therefore not be suited for use when you are taking those types of meds.
As we stated before we are not medical professionals and you should always consult with a medical professional before trying any new natural supplement.
If you have questions on any of of the products in our CBD Shop please contact us and we will do our best to give you the answers that you need to make the right purchasing decision based on your needs.
By Using Our CBD Dosage Calculator You Agree To The Following Terms and Conditions
The Food and Drug Administration hasn’t evaluated our statements.
The generated calculations are estimations and do not constitute as medical advice. Our doses are based on crowdsourced data. All of the information on this website is not meant to diagnose, treat, cure or prevent any illness or disease.
The information contained in this website is for general informational purposes only. The content is subjective and is to be considered as third party opinion. Our information does not constitute medical advice. Therefore, any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk. Please check with your medical doctor before starting or changing your CBD routine.
We assumes no responsibility for its improper use of CBD Products. When planning a treatment program for all and any ailments or illnesses we recommend consulting a Medical Professional.
We do not make any health claims concerning CBD products and recommend asking a qualified physician or doctor before consuming CBD products or cannabis goods or preparing a new treatment program.
You should be 18 years or older to use CBD products or make use of our calculator or dosage chart’s suggestions. The info on the site is meant to offer general information and isn’t to be construed as medical advice.