Raw honey alone has many benefical properties but wait! Combine it with CBD and make CBD honey and you have a superfood with lots of beneficial properties for all sorts of things. Also keep in mind that raw honey is deliscous and when its infused with a CBD oil then you get all that goodness plus the benefits that cbd brings to the table.
It also makes for a great cbd delivery system. Honey is widely used in folk remedies because it is the most easily digestible form of carbohydrate for the body to absorb and therefore almost immediately enters the blood stream giving you the beneficial effects of the CBD infused in to the honey almost immediately!
Benefits of Honey
Honey all on its own has some known benefits for humans that consume it as well as being a topical in some cases.
- Antioxidant – Honey can have antioxidant properties equal too many fruits or vegetables as well as containing polyphenols which have may play a role in preventing heart disease.
- Antibacterial & Antifungal – Research has shown that raw honey can kill unwanted bacteria as well as fungi. It would seem that it naturally contains antibacterial and fungus killing hydrogen peroxide.
- Wound Healing – Manuka Honey is used in hospitals to treat wounds. Keep in mind this is specialized honey that is of a medical grade and we would not suggest using regular honey for this sort of thing.
- Immunity Booster – Phytonutrients in raw honey are what give it its antibacterial and antifungal power as well as possibly being the reason for its immune boosting and anti cancer properties.
- Digestion – Its a potent prebiotic that nourishes the good bacteria in your intestine. There have also been reports that it may help with ulcers and diarrhea.
- Soothes Sore Throat – It has been used as an old time remedy to soothe an irritated and sore throat as well as a cough suppressant.
It is not recommended that raw honey be given to infants under 1year old due to the fact that raw honey can contain some harmful bacteria like clostridium botulinum which are particularly harmful for babies as well as causing adverse reactions in adults.
Benefits of CBD
So now that you can see how powerful honey is on its own and keeping in mind that cbd honey makes a great delivery system to get the beneficial effects of the infused cbd oil within it to work quickly lets look at the many benefits of CBD. You will alos note that some of the benefits of honey overlap with some of the ones listed here.
- Relieve psychosis
- Stimulate appetite
- Reduce nausea
- Reduce seizure/convulsion
- Prevent nervous system degeneration
- Suppress muscle spasm
- Manage blood sugar
- Treat psoriasis
- Inhibit cancer cell growth
- Reduce risk of artery blockage
- Increase bone growth
- Kill or slow bacterial growth
- Pain Relief
- Supports Healthy Hair, Nails & Skin
- Supports Heart Health
- Balances Hormones
- Helps To Maintain & Boost The Immune System
- Mood Balancer
- Reduce inflammation
- Pain Relief
Benefits Of CBD Honey
As you can see if you combine the benefits of raw honey with those of a cbd product you get a superfood that can help alleviate a variety of health issues as well as other unwanted symptoms due to a medical condition.
What’s important to remember as with all health supplements the quality of the ingredients are a big factor in the potency of the product. Its the same with CBD honey. When you decide to buy cbd honey make sure that all the ingredients are quality natural ingredients and the that honey has not been processed. Many of the honey products that you can buy in a store are processed to the point that they have harmful properties in them.
CBD Honey is a powerful way to reap the benefits of cbd as well as making it easy to use in a variety of ways.
Ways to consume CBD Honey
- Eat it straight from the spoon!
- Use it as an ingredient when cooking or baking and supercharge your food with it.
- Put it on bread
- Add it to tea or coffee
- Use it as a natural sweetener
- Pretty much use it anywhere you would use regular honey and get the benefits of both honey and the CBD
Making Your Own CBD Honey
One way to make sure that you are getting the best cbd honey using the best ingredients is to make your own. Making your own CBD infused honey is not difficult but it does take a bit of time so if you do not have the time visit our cbd shop and just buy some. If you want to go at it and make your own you will need a few things.
- Honey – Make sure to use quality raw honey preferably local raw honey which can also help boost your resistance to allergies.
- CBD Oil – A quality hemp based CBD oil
If you have decided to make your own then we have a cbd infused honey recipe you can use. Its easy to follow and you do not need anything that you should not already have in your kitchen.
Whichever way you decide to go. Buy it or make it when it comes to having a super food on hand whenever you want it honey combined with CBD is one of the best super foods we know about.