There are lots of CBD Honeys out there these days so you can always buy cbd honey or you can know exactly what is in your CBD honey and make your own! Two things to make sure of when making your own is that you use a high grade quality cbd oil as well as a quality raw local honey for best results. Any good raw honey will work but using a local honey will help you get the added benefit of giving you a boost against local pollen allergies.
You will need the following to make your infused honey:
- Glass jar with lid
Home Made CBD Honey
Table of Contents
- 6 ounces All Natural Honey Preferrably Local Honey
- 250 Milli Grams CBD Oil You can decide the dosage here just use as much CBD as you want to infuse
- Start by spooning the honey in to the glass jar at room temperature
- You will want to fill your saucepan with enough water to roughly match the level of honey inside the glass jar.
- Set your stove to a high heat to bring the water in the saucepan to a boil.
- Once the water is boiling remove it from the stove and set it on a heat resistant surface.
- Once the boiling water stops bubbling add the glass jar in to the saucepan. Place the glass jar in the middle of the saucepan as to surround it evenly with water. Place the lid on top of the glass jar but do so loosely as to allow the honey to breathe and air to escape.
- After about 3-5 minutes the honey should start to thin. Once you see it thinning add the CBD oil to it and slowly stir it in to the honey to distribute it evenly thru out the honey.
- Let the entire mixture sit for about 20 minutes to allow the CBD oil to properly infuse in to the honey. Stir occasionally so as to ensure the oil infuses evenly in to the honey.
- Once done remove the glass jar from the saucepan and tighten the lid and store at room temperature.