If you have been following the evolution of CBD over the years you have probably begun hearing about Delta 8 THC, CBG and CBN. The delta 8 compound is not new as it has been observed in cannabis and hemp since at least the 1980s. However, what is new is that people are beginning to use it more often in the form of Delta 8 vape carts, flower, and Delta 8 edibles and benefit from the usage of these products. Delta 8 THC is legal in most states and is completely legal under federal law. Always check state laws as every state has a different stance on this cannabinoid. It has been reported to have many of the same benefits as traditional THC, however, it produces a milder euphoric effect. Delta 8 carts are the newest kid on the block as are delta 8 gummies. One can easily add these two to their current CBD regimen. Read on to find out more about Delta 8 THC, what makes it legal, and the many benefits of using it!
*Check our customers reviews on these vape carts and their experience as to their potency and effectiveness. We know you have a choice in delta 8 vape cartridges and we strive to be that choice!
What Is Delta 8 THC?
Most people know THC as the compound in cannabis that produces a euphoric effect known as “high.” What most people do not know is that THC is the shortened version of tetrahydrocannabinol, or more specifically delta-9-tetrahydrocannabinol. This in a nutshell, is the specific compound that produces a “high” feeling and is the one that is illegal federally. Conversely, Delta 8 THC is also called delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol and is chemically very similar to standard THC. The difference lies in the carbon bonds and makes it a different compound altogether.
Is Delta 8 THC Legal?
Under federal laws guidelines, Delta 8 THC is classified as legal as it is derived from hemp. According to Cannbistech.com, “The 2018 Farm Bill legalized all hemp production and everything in the composition of hemp other than Delta-9 THC, of which hemp must contain below 0.3%. This is the standard for hemp on the federal level, so CBD, CBC, and every other cannabinoid other than Delta-9 THC, including Delta-8 THC, are legal.” This technicality makes Delta 8 THC legal under United States laws, while Delta 9 THC still falls under the illegal category. Essentially anything that is derived from marijuana is illegal whereas anything derived from hemp is legal. It sure is confusing when the federal government handles almost anything. You also want to be sure to check local state laws as they can also differ from federal ones when it comes to D8.
What Does Delta 8 THC Do?
Delta 8 THC reacts in your body in much the same way as regular THC. It binds to the cannabinoid receptors of your endocannabinoid system and produces a euphoric effect. The significant difference is that Delta 8 THC is reported to be much milder than that of Delta 9 THC. Many users report not feeling the paranoia often associated with traditional THC while still feeling relaxed and easy-going. Delta 8 THC is also reported to be not as strong, making it easy to take a few hits or eat an edible without feeling overwhelmed. When you boil it down most users will say that the Delta 8 THC feeling is a much smoother and more relaxing experience than that of traditional THC.
What Are The Benefits of Delta 8 THC?
Delta 8 THC shares many of the same benefits as traditional THC and CBD alike. Many users have reported it helped with the symptoms associated with different types of disease and health conditions ranging from depression and anxiety to cancer and epilepsy. While studies have been limited some have shown it to have very powerful effects such as antiemetic, anti-tumor, analgesic, neuroprotective properties, and appetite stimulant. Let’s dive into each of these and take a deeper look.
Please remember it is always the best idea to get the advice of a physician before using any type of natural remedy or product for any condition. Especially is you are under a physician’s care for any ongoing conditions as you always want to make sure your physician is aware and makes any necessary adjustments to your current medications. Getting your doctor to okay the use of any natural remedy or product is an essential part of preventing any complications.
- Antiemetic – Life Sciences published a study from 1995 that states Delta 8 THC can reduce symptoms of nausea with very little side effects, especially in children, “Delta-8-tetrahydrocannabinol… was administered (18 mg/m2 in edible oil, p.o.) to eight children, aged 3-13 years with various hematologic cancers, treated with different antineoplastic drugs for up to 8 months…Vomiting was completely prevented. The side effects observed were negligible.”
- Antitumor -In 2013 a study was conducted and cited by the National Cancer Institute showing that Delta 8 THC is thought to be one of the cannabinoids that inhibit tumor growth, “… Delta-9-THC, delta-8-THC, and cannabinol (CBN) were found to inhibit the growth of Lewis lung adenocarcinoma cells in vitro and in vivo. In addition, other tumors have been shown to be sensitive to cannabinoid-induced growth inhibition.”
- Analgesic -The Cannabinoid and Cannabis Research journal conducted a study in 2018 that shows treating inflammation and pain can be one with topical Delta 8 THC, “Our results provide novel evidence that the phytocannabinoids Δ8THC and CBD… are antinociceptive and anti-inflammatory in an experimental model of corneal hyperalgesia.”
- Neuroprotective Properties -In 1987 the Alcohol and Drug Research journal conducted a study on mice. It showed that Delta 8 THC might have some of the neuroprotective properties often associated with Delta 9 THC and CBD. When brain activity was monitored in the study it showed great promise. The whole aim of the study was to test a variety of cannabinoids. However, Delta 8 THC was one of the components of the cannabis plant that stood out for its prominent effects from such a small dosage.
- Appetite Stimulant -Pharmacol Biochem published a 2004 study showing that Delta 8 THC even in very low amounts increased appetite in mice. “Delta (8) -THC (0.001 mg/kg) caused increased food consumption and tendency to improve cognitive function, without cannabimimetic side effects. Hence, a low dose of THC might be a potential therapeutic agent in the treatment of weight disorders with minimal side effects associated with cannabis use.”
Delta 8 Carts & Anxiety and Depression
The most common user of CBD is doing it for the reported relief from anxiety and depression. The same goes for Delta 8 THC and it has been said to be a powerful tool in the fight against these conditions. A myriad of users have touted the benefits and often say that it is more effective. A Delta 8 cart makes a great way to get the effects of THC8 almost immediately where other dosing methods can take a while and become more of a preventative measure than a solution for an anxiety or PTSD attack. the reason that this type of CBD seems to be so effective is due to it producing a much milder euphoric effect that does not induce paranoia.
How Delta 8 THC Can Bridge the Gap
States are legalizing cannabis for recreational usage faster and faster these years. However, not all states have legalized it for adult use. Delta 8 THC can be a great way to enjoy the benefits of the Cannabis Sativa plant without breaking the law. Delta 8 THC is also a great alternative to traditional THC for those looking for a euphoric effect, but maybe a smoother and milder version. Whether you live in a recreational use state or one that only allows the purchase of CBD, Delta 8 THC carts and edibles you can reap the many benefits of these cannabinoids legally.
How To Use Delta 8 THC
There are many ways to use Delta 8 THC. It can be purchased as delta 8 flower, gummies, distillates, and many others. One of the most popular methods is that of Delta 8 carts. Also known as a Delta 8 cartridge, they are vape cartridge filled with Delta 8 THC designed to be used with a vape pen. They are a favorite of many users as they provide a clean, safe, delicious, and discreet way to consume Delta 8. Vaping is often quicker and the effects are felt much faster, making it the perfect option for both newbies and veterans alike.
Delta 8 Cartridges
THC 8 Flower Spray
Where to Buy Delta 8 Vape Cartridges And Other THC 8 Products?
Right here! Texas Weed Syndicate is offering our premium Delta 8 carts made using choice high potency Delta 8 distillate and OG Kush terpenes. The OG Kush terpenes provide a fantastic flavor profile making your vape experience top-notch. If you are looking for the best Delta 8 cartridges on the market then look no further. Grab our Delta 8 vape carts and up your CBD game today with the best compounds and high potency Delta 8 products on the market! Our carts will deliver quality puffs every time you vape. Check out the product reviews and see what our customers are saying about our THC 8 products.
If you are looking to buy a large amount of product please contact us and fill out our wholesale inquiry form.
Will You Fail A Drug Test Using Delta 8 Products?
When it comes to the question of passing a drug test when using delta 8 products you purchased there is a big possibility that THC8 could trigger a positive result on any drug tests that are looking for THC9.
If you have to pass a drug test we recommend that just as a precautionary measure that you refrain from the purchase and use of delta 8 products.
Another recommended option might be that you talk to whatever entity is performing the drug test and you inform them that you are using products that contain CBD and THC8.